15 June 2007

back from colorado


Let me just say this ... road trips out to your destination are much much more fun then going back home. Going back home feels a lot longer, and the trip was probably exacerbated by the fact that I caught a terrible cold about a day before we left Colorado.

Anyway, I am home again in good ole' Princeton. It feels good to be home, although I had an awesome time in Colorado. Most of anything I had to say about the trip I said in the previous post about Colorado. Since that post, I just went into more mountains and took more pictures, which you can find by clicking on the "travels" link to the right of the screen, and from there click on "photos".

** Note -- do not simply click the "photos" link to the right. You will find no Colorado photos there. Why not? Because this was a trip and as such is documented in the "travels" portion of the website.

No comments: