22 March 2007

old news

I know, it's been a while, but I got distracted with school ... or something. As many of you know (or maybe don't know), I just got back from spending 3 days in Puerto Rico. This post, however, is not about that, or any pictures I took. That will come later. You'll have to wait a bit. This is just letting you know that I posted pictures from my trip to NYC to see Luc's friend Malissa perform in a choral concert at Carnegie Hall. It was awesome. Not only were we in Carnegie Hall, we had box seats ... and the tickets were free. I sure lead a charmed life.

Beyond that, we are in the playoffs for broomball, even though we lost our last match last week against a really mean team. I want to beat them up. And sadly, we lost yet again in volleyball, so our record stands at 3-2, with all of our wins being forfeits. Let's see if we make the playoffs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grampie wants to know if you ever work???